Wheeler Roll Pin Starter Set Punches are machined from hardened steel to prevent bending or breaking while driving any size roll pin. The punches are designed with a hemispherical tip to provide proper alignment of the roll pin to prevent damage to the firearm and the roll pin. The 9-piece set includes: 5/16", 1/4", 7/32", 3/16", 5/32", 1/8", 3/32", 5/64", 1/16" punches in a nylon pouch.
Specifications for Wheeler Roll Pin Starter Set 710910:
|Mfg Item Num:||710910|
|Type:||ACCESSORIES - GUN ACCESSORIES - GUNSMITHING TOOLS|
|Master Model Header:||Wheeler Roll Pin Starter Set|
Features of Wheeler Fine Gunsmith Equipment Roll Pin Starter Set:
- 9-piece set 1/16" through 5/16"
- Hardened steel construction
- Hemisphericalrecessed tips to cradle the roll pin
- Beveled tip for starting the roll pin
- Fitted nylon storage pouch