The Magpul Ambidextrous Sling Attachment provides a range of motion greater than 180 degrees for true ambidextrous weapon manipulation for both right and left-handed shooters. These Slings are compatible with both mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions and work with one-point type slings with snap hook style attachments. Built from precision cast black manganese phosphatized steel, the Magpul AR15/M4 Sling Attachment has been proven to withstand stress tests of over 300lbs. Minimize sling snagging and facilitate faster reactions with this Magpul Sling Attachment.
Specifications for Magpul Industries ASAP Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point:
|Attachment/Mount Type:||QD Mount|
|Gun Model:||M4, AR-15|
|Finish:||Mil-Spec Black Manganese Phosphate|
Features of Magpul ASAP Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point:
- Accepts snap hook style attachments such as HK hooks, MASH hooks, and the Magpul Paraclip
- Solid cast steel plate
- Durable welded link ring
- Mil-spec black manganese phosphate finish
- Works with both mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions
- NOTE: The ASAP is NOT compatible with A1/A2 fixed stocks as well as any other similarly mounted stock such as the Magpul PRS, UBR, and MOE Rifle Stocks.
- Quality materials
- works well
- Great quality.
- Ease of installation
- Easy to install. Looks good
- Easily installed
- Material and fit. Build quality
- Great convenience
- Easy connect and disconnect with a Magpull sling.
- May be incompatible with your castle nut wrench
- Little Noisey
- Ring hangs down a bit far.