Mag instrument Flashlights - now available from our online store. We are an Authorized Internet Dealer for Mag instrument Flashlights
Without question, Mag Charger Flashlight is an ultimate lighting tool. Refined and enhanced over many years of dedicated service, the Mag Charger Rechargeable Flashlight System is chosen by professionals worldwide.
NOTE: Does NOT include charger
Specifications of MagLite Rechargeable Flashlight:
|Length:||12-16/32'' (319.79 mm)|
|Barrel Diameter:||1-9/16" (39.67 mm)|
|Head Diameter:||2-5/16" (58.72 mm)|
|Weight with Batteries:||32 oz. (907.18 g)|
|Peak Beam Candlepower:||Up to 51, 700 PBC|
|Battery Life Continuous On Time:||Up to 2 Hours|
|Battery required:||Mag Charger Rechargeable NiCad Battery pack (ARXX235)|
Features of Mag MagLite Rechargeable Flashlight System:
- Easily replaced high-intensity halogen lamp
- 1/4 turn, cam action focus, spot-to-flood
- Self-cleaning rotary switch, 3 position, On, Off, and Signal(Manual, Momentary On-Off)
- Solid-state electronics
- Aluminum contact rings allow charging in any position.
- Up to 1000 hrs. of battery life (approximately equal to 200 long life batteries).
- Highly polished, scientifically designed, metallic reflector, withstands extreme temperatures
- High quality tempered glass lens.
- Durable extra hard anodized finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty in the Western Hemisphere and Japan; Ten-Year Limited Warranty Elsewhere.
- Individually serial numbered
- All Mag flashlights are designed, patented and manufactured in the U.S.A. May contain some imported components.
- Permanently stamped serial number for registration and identification
- O-ring sealed throughout
- High intensity halogen lamp (50-hour rating)
- 51,700 Peak Beam Candlepower*
- 5-Cell (1/2-D) Nickel-Cadmium battery pack. Rechargeable up to 1000 times
- Highly polished metallic reflector withstands extreme temperatures & delivers superior optics
- Adjustable light beam (Spot to Flood)
- Recessed, pushbutton, self-cleaning, 3-position switch
- Rugged, machined aluminum construction with knurled design
- Anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance
- Water and shock resistant
- Candlepower and battery on-time can vary due to manufacturing variations in lamps and batteries. (PBC) Peak Beam Candlepower. Lamp life may vary.
- The distinctive shapes, styles and overall appearances of all Mag flashlights, and the circumferential inscriptions extending around the heads of all Mag flashlights are trademarks of Mag Instrument, Inc. The circumferential inscription on the head of every flashlight signifies that it is an original Mag flashlight and part of the Mag family of flashlights. U.S. Trademark Registrations for the shape, style and overall appearance trademarks of Mag flashlights and for circumferential inscription trademarks of Mag flashlights include Nos. 1,808,998; 2,074,795; 2,687,693; 2,745,460; 2,765,978 and 2,765,979.